Aryanimation Aryanimation

SUPER DUPER SUPER MEN!!!????

Bambee Bambee

BUUUURRRDD!

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

LOL even the loadscreen was funny!

Legend of the Void 2 Legend of the Void 2

I have been waiting for this!!!!

I loved the first one so I will probably love this one to

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

LOL minecraft world! Good fucking job indeed, you should be paid for this kind of shit!

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Amazing!

I played this for 1 hour and I had not noticed ONE single bug with the doors I LOVE THIS YOU SHOULD MAKE A PART 2 GOOD JOB!!!

Melancholy Revelation Melancholy Revelation

This is different from your other works, that's why I enjoy it, not saying your others were not as good but this is somewhat of an improvement in my eyes. I really like this.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

I was at a point (creatively) to where I felt like I was writing the same song over and over. But don't worry, I've got a few tracks in their final stages that fall back into the old style. I just needed to exercise some demons and the normal beated track just wasn't cutting it. I'm glad you liked the musical shift and the result of it.

Thanks.

Lovely Rage Lovely Rage

I would love so much to make the people who made me suffer pay a much worse price, but I am too weak for that, we are all to weak for it, unless we release and exhale it without hesitation, using our madness and ruthlessness we can do about as much as our bodies limit us to can't we. But instead we just sit here and use our pain as an inspiration, because if we let it out they would be very afraid.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Restraint is not weakness. It's the only thing keeping me in the free world.

An extremely creative friend of mine and I have this strange fantasy of being able to make people hallucinate to our will. Complete control of how they perceive the world around them. Can you imagine what you could do to organized religion with such a gift? You could essentially become a god among men. You could treat them as the cattle they are. Of course, you would need disciples. Being God seems like a lonely job. Unless your hatred for the world is that deep.

I've seen the monster in me and I liked it a bit too much. Music helps suppress that.

(E)Inc. - Machines Spoken (E)Inc. - Machines Spoken

Great work, reminds me of when I am at the dentists.

DaTCTF DaTCTF

Dat nose...All of your stuff is great, it is just...GREAT!

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Much appreciated. New music coming soon.

Unfinished Dump Unfinished Dump

This is awesome, just, AWESOME!

Cope2K responds:

Thanks :D

Akuma Akuma

Looks like a Street Fighter themed Ganondorf from Zelda LOL. Ti's pretty cool!